Wake up early and I found out that I having headache, abit flu and I feel cold. But I know I have to wake up. Die Die have to wake up no matter how ill am I. Coz I know that I have to go airport. If i din go, I will regret for my life. Drive out and msg Xuan De ask him need me to fetch him anot. So I went to fetch him then drive down to airport. Meet MinMin talk to her awhile then let her go busy with her stuff. Went to burger king to slack and wait for Teresa! Awhile later MinMin and her friend come burger king to find us too. At there take photos and chit chatting. Help to take photos this all. Xuan De and Teresa need to go off first as they got YOG things need to settle so I stay over and pei MinMin until she enter the gate. Had a little chat with her dad But feel abit weird weird. After leaving airport, fetch dad to work place then come back home. Quite Tired. Gonna go rest.
Ps: 希望五个月快点过去!! 我等你回来!! Ps: Gonna miss you alot. Ps: Just cant bear you to go.
Meet Pei Fen And take photo with her Nikon DSLR camera Nikon MB-D80(Battery Grip) Nikon Speedlight SB-800 Nikon 50mm F1.8 or F1.4 Prime Lens
Nikon D300 or D700 Body Class 3 licensea
100% Freedom!! Laptop
Creative 5.1 speakers
Own room
Police Force(Traffic Police) as NS
All edition of Need For Speed
More course for photography
Know more Friends
A job that earn $$$ No stress from school work< Cos graduate loh!!
Nissan Silvia RC full set
A car if got $$$
My Loves!!
My Part time lover
Family
Friends
Life Brothers
(Eric,Wee Teck, Raymond Tan)
Life Sisters
(Airu, Mei Xuan)
God sister
(Udrena, Jia Zhen, Sharon,
Shu Min, Si Ying Jie, Crystal,
Patricia Sis)
Special Friend
(Jess Ho)
Pets (Dog and Hamster)
DSLR Nikon D80
YEP Teammates
Y Camp Turtles
Collecting toy Car
Photography
Fishing