Monday, July 19, 2010
542:
Just few days only. Alot of unhappy stuff going on. Too much stuff already. I choose to hide inside my heart. I don wan to be so unhappy anymore. The more unhappy I am, the more I din wanna to go for my NS. I just don know what to say.
Saturday was out with MinMin. Went to Orchard to walk walk.. And I also went to bought my crumpler bag for my camera.. Just make myself to concentrate on MinMin but nt other stuff. Had our dinner at Cafe Cartel, then went to Vivo City sky garden to chit chat and take lots of photos. How I wish I could just stop tat for awhile. Bus home with MinMin. Guess she is too tired so nv talk alot on the bus. Let her rest. After reach home, get my dad's car then went to pick up yew beng, hao Ming and Swee Siong to meet Airu coz got some stuff need to handle. Then went supper at Jalan Kayu. After that send everyone home.
Sunday is a tring day.
Saturday slept at Sunday 5am then wake up at 6am. Get myself prepare then went out. Tat day had an event at APSN HQ. Which is near Katong Shopping center. Got photo event.. Once event end, went to cousin house and take something. went home at 8plus and I cab home. Too tired and I slept from 8plus till today 2plus.
Later meeting beng and hao ming for supper. Waiting for dad!!
Ps: I miss you badly everyday.
I will end my post of the day @
8:28 PM