Wednesday, July 14, 2010
540:
Last 3 days of work has gone. Left 2 more days to go. Time getting shorter and shorter. The cant bear feeling is getting stronger and stronger. Miss you all!! Love <3!!!
Today was another day of running here and there again. Set this and that again. Fall asleep in 1 of the function while finish my set up. I was damn tired and wherever I go, I just sleep. I don know why i'm so tired. Haiz.. This kind of days ending soon. While setting 1 of the function room, row table into the room and get injure again. The wood chip just went straight into my palm and I asked my work friend to pull out for me. Its painful and blooding But awhile later nt bleeding le. But the pain is still there and hard to work with tat little pain. Today end work at 7 then faster went home to bath and change and went out. B4 went out, quarrel with mum then went out. Went to fetch Pei Shan then went to Chong Pang eat dinner (for me). After that, yishun dam to slack and chit chat. Follow by Jalan Kayu to eat prata. Send her home then back home.. Just reached home 30min ago I think. B4 sleep, come post then go sleep already.
Sorry that I get jealous too easy.
Although you explain to me already but still.
I know I cant but I just go for it.
I'm sorry.
Time getting shorter and shorter.
I don know what to do already.
I cant be nt worried about you.
Nt worried about you when I'm in camp.
I shall ask you something 1 fine day.
Face to Face.
Night my dear.
Love Love!!
I will end my post of the day @
1:21 AM