<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, July 12, 2010


538:

Today was Grandma actual day birthday. And also Mei Xuan Celebrate her birthday too.. Afternoon time went to unlce house to meet cousin. Then meet up with Airu then go bugis together. Airu need to go repair something and Cousin need to get something too.. At simlim for 2 to 3 hours to get something. After getting, went back to uncle house and also send Airu home. Eat dinner and celebrate grandma birthday. I went off after cake cutting as I need to went to Mei Xuan birthday. Stay there awhile then after cake cutting then went off already. Went to Serangoon to meet QL and her mum then send them home. Back home awhile ago. Tml gonna work!! Tired Tired!!

I'm glad tat I able to reach there in time and fetch you and your mum home.
And happy that she din say anything according to what you say. =]
Finally got the time to meet you again. I miss you alot.
We had alot of chit chat in the car. Sad that have to go home if nt, is a endless chatting.
And I wanna to say thank you!! (You should know the reason)
Plus also cannot always I happy you happy ok!! Nt fair to you..
Thank you Thank you!! ^^
Love Love!!

I will end my post of the day @
1:54 AM