Sunday, July 11, 2010
537:
Today went to grandma house with mum as is a visiting. When till noon time, take bus with uncle home but I alight at mrt station. When to Plaza Sing then walk to Sunshine Plaza to ask for my instant camera price then walk back Plaza Sing again. Meet up with MinMin for a movie outing. Catch the wrong moive!! Abit waste money but nvm. Quite nice also the show. After moive, accompany MinMin to Teka then I met Raymond at Fast East plaza. As we are attending Leo's birthday party at Serangoon Gardan. Was late for the party coz traffic jam. Once reach there faster went to meet him this all. Take photos for cake cutting session. After the party, birthday boy and some of us decide to go out chill. Acutally going watch movie but in the end no more tickets already then we decide to go players at clark quay. A place you can drink, eat and play!! So fun. Play alot alot of games over there. Play till very late. 4plus in the morning then reach home. Oh ya. While we waiting for our seats I saw my church friends. Then i went to take to them and take photos with them.. Love them!! Wuhoo... Last night was great man!! I enjoy myself alot.. =]
I very happy tat you say you miss me too.
Really very happy.
But sorry that I din know that you are nt happy at tat moment.
Sorry. I promise it wont happen again OK!! =]
Love Love!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:14 AM