<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, July 10, 2010


536:

Today is a long, tiring, fun,sweat and sad day for me.

Start with long!!
Today work 12hrs man!! Dying but use to it already. For the pass 4 to 5months of working at OCC, this is my working hrs.. What to do.. Regular staff are like tat de. No life at all man!! Damn shit!! Haha. But overall still enjoy it!!

Tiring is 12hrs of work. Din get a chance to rest for like 10min unless I do function. Don even get to drink water.. Haiz.. Carry and push tables and chair. Set buffet line and lots of rubbish to do. Today while pulling a table to go against the wall accidently smack my finger and the table and wall together.. Kena Blood clone.. Hahaha.. Then b4 went to do function, I squeezz the blood out.. Wuhooo!! So Fun!! Haaha.. Oppss.

Fun and Sweat is together!! Run here and there!! With work friends. Disturb each other while the function is going on using SMS!! Pull all the chairs from 1 function room to rooftop to keep it.. As the function room need to use.. Do so many things together is so fun! Even manager join in the fun with us.. Haha.

Sad part and is the last part. But got 2 parts.
1st is I'm gonna quit my job soon as I need to rest before enlisting and I need to get my army stuff. No more having fun together. No more sayang from aunty already!! I gonna miss all of them.. I love them!! Enjoying my work time with them!! Always make my day. Nt only aunty but still got my work partners. Everytime work together, eat together, run together and everything together. This kind of life is gonna end real soon.. I only left 4days of work to go and after that say bye bye to my beloved friends at OCC!! But b4 I went for my enlistment, I will go and visit them 1 last time!! Hehe..

Here comes the 2nd part.
I just don know how and what to say. But just now tat's really hurts. Direct hit on my heart! WTF you want!! Small stuff really have to use tat kind of words and attitude?? I know you kept saying sorry.. But is nt your fault ok my dear!!! I nv blame you. I know you are having ur hard time of the month, so I understand. I understand how you feel. But all I wan is to show you my concern towards you. I'm trying my best le.. Everytime during work time or off work time, seeing my friends all of them are on the phone with their gf!! I'm so envy!! How I wish you could just call me for like a min or something to cheer me up when i'm working. All i wan is a little attention from you.. Give me a call while I am working. And I told you b4!! A little words from you can make my day.. But from tat day till now. I only receive a msg with that magic word on it. I know I asking too much already. But just a word hope can see it while i'm chionging for my work.

I will end my post of the day @
12:32 AM