<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, July 7, 2010


532:

Today work was easy and slack. Just set up and eat eat eat!! Eat whole day.. Work end early and went to take car from dad then went back home and change. Went to Ikea help Min Min to find something about her birthday door gifts.. Walk the Ikea 2 round then found it.. After went courts to walk around too. Went back home after that. Bought dinner and watch tv on the same time. Send Grandma home and Aunt to mrt station. Try to stop my mind from swing away as I need to drive home.

Haiz. I knew this will happen 1 day. Just the matter of when will it happens. All have to blame myself and my big mouth for telling I have a blog. If nt this will nv ever happen. I'm sorry for what I wrote. I'm sorry for what I say. But still, I wanna to let you know how i feel. Let you know what I wan. Hope that I wont be regret after showing you my blog. Was controling myself nt to drop a single tears out. But I almost let it out. My heart is aching. I put salt on my wound again. Its really hurts. True that I have to know this.. And I have to know it now. if nt, it will be painful when comes to the later part. Don know whether are we able to meet already just be cox of this case. Trying my best to meet you but all been push away. Isit giving me hint to stop whatever things I need to do?? I cant affort to lose anyone for now!! I going enlist soon.. I don wan anyone to leave my circle of friends. I don wan.. I will break down if this happen. 1 more week and I gonna end my work soon. So I have to treasure my time with my beloved ones soon.. Everyone and including you. I nv ask for anything but I just need a day from you. I full day without disturbing. I don know whether am i doing the correct thing anot. My brain now is so so so so blank and my heart is painful!! What will happpen next?? Can anyone let me know as I can prepare for it??

Pls Take Care of ur back ok!! Pls!
I will take care too.
I don wan to get worried about your everything.
I just wan you to be happy with whatever you have now.
I wan you to get well soon and be healthy.
There are some stuff tat I cant say it out..
Even on my blog.
I just have to keep inside my heart and say to you in the air!!
I.........................

Loves Is Just All About This And That!!

I will end my post of the day @
12:42 AM