Sunday, April 25, 2010
514: Teresa's Bday Party!!
Had an stay overnight at Eileen house for preparing and making Teresa birthday present. Took quite along time to do it. Damn tired until and went to sleep. Continue the next day. Next day overslept then wake up faster rush out the present for her. I'm so stupid until I only brought my jeans to Eileen house then I forgot to bring my shirt along. Actually was intend to go home take it but rain too big cant go home.
In the evening, went to Railway Mall to get the cake for the birthday gal. Then cab down to Vivo City to meet Teresa, Xuan De, Li Ying and Jiunn Ngee for dinner at soup spoon. After dinner, we went to the top garden to celebrate Teresa birthday for you and sing birthday song LOUD out!! Take photos together and eat the cake!!!
After celebration, we went to the Dragonfly for party!! Party for Teresa too!! Drink and listen to Chinese Pops songs. Li Yi came and join us too. Super long nv drink so much already. I damn miss it.. I din get drunk but the poor birthday gal get drunk. Club and drink until 4 plus 5 then everyone go home. Li Ying and Eileen send Teresa send birthday gal to Li Ying house to rest. Elizabeth, Li Yi and me cab there too.. Rest awhile and wait for first bus to go home. So tired now!! But thank god i din get drunk and still awake the whole time!!
Got to go rest now.. Tired.. Recharging time!!
I will end my post of the day @
9:04 AM