Saturday, April 17, 2010
513:
Happy and Sad!!
I decide to open my blog in front of you coz I know you will know it. So I prepare. You will find out one. I decide to talk to you when you half asleep and half awake. Coz this is the best chance for me to say out everything!! Shout out everything in my heart!! Say all I feel and I think. When you will awake, I just don have to courage and say out everything!!
Like you told me what kind of person is Papa and Mama. Yup.. I like them too. Love to act strong every time. No matters what happen, just act strong in front of ppl. Don let ppl see ur weak side. Although you told me that you don care, I must tell you whatever thing I feel but still I choose to keep it inside me. Sorry. Unless something happen.
I feel happy that you drop ur tears because you feel that the words that I told you and you can feel that I'm like disappearing. As least I know that I got a stand in your heart. I feel happy already. But what I say to you just remember and think if you cant remember. I cant say much already.
Think will be the last time posting this all things already. Like I use to say, I don wan say it anymore. I just kept everything in me and shut up all the way! Keep everything to myself is the best!!
Your blog isit all write to me to see?? Can tell me?? Tell me the truth??
You are so careless!! I know already. I know you have been visiting my blog already. I use Mac I know le. I nt going to say anything until you tell me your own. Just tell me ok!! I know you got things need to say. I'm prepare!!
I still Love you as much as last time. =]
我要你说真心话!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:39 PM