Monday, April 12, 2010
510:
Nth much. Just a wake up post.
Been wondering from last night, did I do the right or wrong thing. Isit silly or what.
I know you know something already. No point pretending. And Stop pretending. I don like ppl to pretend. If you don like it or what just open your mouth. Keeping quiet wont be helping anything.
So yup. And you do know that I hate ppl tell lie to me. But yet, still do it. What for?
Been giving in for everything, helping you for everything, doing for everything and waste all the money just to meet you already. Isn't enough for you to make you happy?
Or being understandable your thoughts and everything is enough for you? Know what you trying to say and get in on the spot is what you want and you din say anything also know what you wanna say and feel then you will be happy?
Just tell me what you want to do right now?? Just tell me pls!! Pretending nth happen wasn't good for anyone. Living in a triangle is so tired. Why got such stuff in this world. I don like this.
Half a year coming le, Things has been going too up and too down. I love every moment we had together. Watching movies, run event, take photos, eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, preparing table for every meals. I totally love that moments. And when only at your house, I can have a proper meal and enough of rest for myself. I just love it. I love your cook and grandma's cook. Love it. Just hope everything can back to where we will and just stay there. Like how I told you the last time. I'm use to have you prepare my meals for me. I know I cant explain too much. Just because of my English. But somethings cant use words to explain de. Just use eyes and heart to see then can know.
Happy moments going to end soon or I shall say it already end?
Ps: Nv lie to each other!
I will end my post of the day @
2:44 PM