Sunday, April 11, 2010
509:
A guy who use a girl money to get the items that he wanted to get it. 小白脸 and you are an Idiot!!
What a joke man. I cant believe when I heard this. But I was angry rather than laughing. I don like the feeling and heard what I have heard.
I was so so angry until I could nt drive as how I drive. Because of your own needs, you ask ppl to help you. You can just go jump down the building man. Or should I say you don have a family?? No family to help you pay or chip in what you need. Did your family members all gone?? Isit true?
I was angry when on the way to meet friends but I relax myself in the car first before stepping out of my car. Pretend nth was happening. Yup.. This is what I had told myself in the previous post. I have to control my emotional. I'm always acting. Perhaps nt a good actor. =]
I choose to listen and let go everything. Choose nt to argue with you about the matters I mention just now. Coz arguing with you because of that problem is so childish and is nt worth it for me to argue you. Just because of that fucking person. True he is an fucking person.
I know you found out my blog. I got a feeling that you find out. And my blog do let me know who comes to my blog. So yup. And I can know why you change your gmail password my dear. I know you know something. And you did told me that you will go find out my blog. So I just prepare everything already. I knew this day will come. So I just face it and get whatever things I will be getting.
So if you read my blog already just own up. I wont say anything and get prepare to get anything from you!!
Take Care my dear!!
I will angry because I care for you and your $$$.
Pls understand why I angry!
Ps: Leaving in the hell again from tomorrow!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:27 PM