Things happens again!! I just don like and love it. And I don get it too.. Why have to do this? Isit so important to do it? Can you just tell me?
When you din talk to a person for a few weeks then you can just call him Dear or even Baby?? And kept saying I miss you and miss you alot when your own heart has another person in it. What kind of reason is this? Isit reasonable and fair or unreasonable and unfair to you or me? So means that when I too long nv talk to a person for this while then i can call her dear or baby too and saying I miss you and Miss you alot? If you will in my shoe, how you would feel??
I don get it when comes to this! Do less gets more effort!! Do more gets less effort!! What is this? I do so much for you yet what I have for return? And outsiders can see that I do pretty much more than him. He just doing nth yet get so much attention from you. You get it?
"Hey Dear. I miss you. :) That's pretty sum up everything. :)"
What is this after all?? Can you explain or you just answer is by you too long nv talk to him. You would rather spend special time with him than me. True! True that I might nt able to know what you thinking and trying to say all the time. He knows you more than me. He knows what you wan. He knows your everything. But for me nope. Really. I cannot. I know I'm nt as good as him. Nt as perfect as him. You got nth to share with me. Nth at all.. You rather share things with him coz he understands what you wanna to say and tell.
2 more days he is coming back. Means that I'm leaving in the fear again. Leaving in the fear where things are going to happen again and again. I don like it and neither love it!! Soon time will be separated into 2 already. Lesser time together. Unhappy things will coming up too!!
I don wish to say anything more! I choose to keep everything to myself. Choose to let my emotional takes over everything. I don wan to say anything already. No point saying le. Keep quiet is the best thing for me to do. Anyone who ask I just keep quiet.
Same as ppl. Just pretend nth is going on and nth is happening. And just continue walk through my life. And just don tell me what to do and what to do. I choose my path. So just let me walk through. I will learn my mistakes and everything. Thanks!
Ps: Everything is just a lie!! Ps: Just let me be. Ps: Just shhh when you saw me keeping quiet!
Meet Pei Fen And take photo with her Nikon DSLR camera Nikon MB-D80(Battery Grip) Nikon Speedlight SB-800 Nikon 50mm F1.8 or F1.4 Prime Lens
Nikon D300 or D700 Body Class 3 licensea
100% Freedom!! Laptop
Creative 5.1 speakers
Own room
Police Force(Traffic Police) as NS
All edition of Need For Speed
More course for photography
Know more Friends
A job that earn $$$ No stress from school work< Cos graduate loh!!
Nissan Silvia RC full set
A car if got $$$
My Loves!!
My Part time lover
Family
Friends
Life Brothers
(Eric,Wee Teck, Raymond Tan)
Life Sisters
(Airu, Mei Xuan)
God sister
(Udrena, Jia Zhen, Sharon,
Shu Min, Si Ying Jie, Crystal,
Patricia Sis)
Special Friend
(Jess Ho)
Pets (Dog and Hamster)
DSLR Nikon D80
YEP Teammates
Y Camp Turtles
Collecting toy Car
Photography
Fishing