Thursday, April 1, 2010
506:
Time passes!!
Time getting shorter and shorter.
Time getting lesser and lesser.
Things are getting disappear.
Things are getting bored.
Things are getting old.
Everything started to change and started to disappear in front of me. Which is I don wish to happen. I cant change the fate of its changing and disappearing in front of me. I wish I can just stop everything. Stop the time, stop the changing and stop the disappearing.
This 2 to 3 days just kept repeating the song. Just kept repeating it. Coz it can make me think. But is think of those useless and negative stuff. Think of how bad thing works in front of me. I totally don know wat is going on. No body brings me to the light only I'm bringing myself into the dark. No ones will be there to help me.
Am I a replacement?? If it is, can let me know or would rather let me hang for empty hopes and dreams. Being use as a replacement still don know? Treating me as an idiot or a fool??
Ps: Yi Xiang Qi Yuan!!
Ps: No love is showed.
Ps: No interest is showed.
I will end my post of the day @
2:15 AM