Sunday, March 21, 2010
498:
Wow.. Its has been 1 month already.. I haven been blogging and someone asking me to blog liao..
Hahaha..
Lots of thing happen going around me..
Exams, Outing, Event Shooting, Meetings, My Birthday party and friends birthday party..
Events and everything is off and on too..
Have nt been going to work for 3weeks. I'm so damn broke!! Although I got my birthday Ang Bao to cover me but I need to save up. Cannot use all the money. I need a new job. My name was taken out from the work roaster already. T_T
Who can offer me a nice job!!
Have been going steamboat with Eileen and Wen Can, Send Elizabeth off to JKT to meet her dad before going to school, YEC Retreat chalet, do preparation of my 21th birthday party, stay at my chalet for 4days 3nights for mahjiong session, going to Jane Mei Mei 21th birthday party as a photographer too, Vincent 21th birthday party and lastly going friend house and ton over.
So busy with every event.
But still enjoy it alot alot!!
Things happens in this 1 month. Happy and sad!! Good and Bad!! Just don know what's going now.
Relationship having problem too.. Our own problem and friends giving comment too. I don wan this happens but still happen. I know we might do things over but friends and cousin, you have to accept it. This is the way we are. We know what we are doing. The problem is up and down already. Stop giving me trouble.
Although he give in, and i give in too. But who you love the most. Who gave you the most memories and things. I know it cant be compare. But I just hate it!!
Accuse??!! I know I have been accuse you for such stuff for a few times already and you get angry. I'm sorry but I just cant walk out from the past. I cant do anything to help it. Is nt I still love tat person but which is the most hurting things for me as a return.
I just wanna to stay like what we will in the first place. Where I knows nth and you knows nth too. Back to where no one knows anything. Remind, Remind, Remind and Remind. NS coming already and means that the time together with you is getting lesser and lesser. I'm treasuring every moment already.
Sometime the things I do and I say will make you FUCK up but I'm already give it even if is your fault. I nt as smart and clever as you but this is me. Sometimes just pardon me for my thinking. I just simple. I don wan to make life hard or what. Simple is easy. Why have to make it Complicated.
I Still Love You as much as last time.
I will end my post of the day @
9:01 PM