Tuesday, February 23, 2010
497: Update!!
^ No lesson today.
^ Went out.
^ Meet friend to go see doctor at CCK polyclinic.
^ Went back to her house to chit chat then evening time send her to her tuition place.
^ Took the wrong bus then took me go another way back home..
^ Reach home at 8pm and then went out again.
^ Meet Airu and Eric for our fav beancurd session.
^ Today just awhile coz very tired.
^ And Eric got something on.
^ Finally send out my bday inviting list out. OMG!!
^ Tml got class test yet i din learn a single thing..
^ And PE will be last lesson already!!
^ Gt to rest soon!!
^ Bb!!!
Ps: Misses to you both!!
Ps: What I say I true and It comes out from my heart.
Ps: I treasure it and really do it.
Ps: Wo bu Shi You Yi De.
Ps: Cant we just be good and nice friend?
Ps: Isit so important to fight?
Ps: Isit??
I will end my post of the day @
11:47 PM