Tuesday, February 16, 2010
493: Nth much!!
^ Sleep till 4pm today!!
^ OMG so late!!
^ Once wake up, watch "Sinking Of Japan" tat dad bought it this morning!!
^ Half watch half eating dinner.
^ 9plus receive Eric's call then he ask me to go out with him.
^ Today he got chance to drive already so ask me out.
^ To meet his friend.
^ Went to PS starbucks chit chat and slack.
^ Slack for awhile then Eric send his friend Vivo City to meet another group of friends.
^ Stay there awhile then go off liao.
^ Both of us headed back to Koven Mac to had our supper.
^ After that, he send me home and back to his house.
^ Thanks Eric!!
^ Tml got family lunch at Tiong Bahru.
^ Every year the same..
^ Gtg le..
^ Need to rest early!!
Ps: I really miss you alot!Ps: Do you really know??Ps: I just don know what's going on!!Ps: I feel abit tired.Ps: 等待是心苦的!!
I will end my post of the day @
2:22 AM