Tuesday, February 2, 2010
489: Update!!
^ Lesson starts in the afternoon.
^ When school for 3hrs.
^ Rush Back home once teacher dismiss us.
^ Get prepare and bath this all.
^ Pack my Camera up and out I go.
^ When to dad's office to take Car from him.
^ After picking up the car, went to PS to pick Airu, Eric and Pei Shan up.
^ When to clarke Quay to have our dinner.
^ A shop nearby the central.
^ Food soso only.
^ After that, went the central to wait for Li Ying and Eileen.
^ While waiting for them, met Moon at the central too.
^ Have a little talk with her for awhile.
^ Once Li Ying and Eileen done, we went to have rocher beancurd.
^ After beancurd, send everyone home.
^ First Li Ying, then Eric, then Airu, then Pei Shan and lastly Eileen.
^ After sending all for them, went home and rest.
^ That all.
Ps: what the fucking shit I wan!!Ps: What the fucking shit you wan!!Ps: Cant you just Fuck off from her and mine life!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:29 PM