Tuesday, January 12, 2010
484: Meet again!!
^ Went to bedok meet Sam.
^ Coz he meeting his driving instructor to collect his PDL.
^ Then went to Simpang Bedok Sing Post to renew his PDL.
^ Late for class for 30min.
^ Do nth but playing iTOUCH!
^ Teacher also nv teach..
^ Just go through some stuff.
^ Had a early dismiss.
^ Went to Cafe 1 and have a lunch tea.
^ Ate desert for that.
^ Once reach home, get prepare and went out again.
^ Meet Eric and eat dinner @ nearby park lane together.
^ After dinner, went to meet Airu @ Koven for beancurd session.
^ Sam went to come and meet us.
^ Had a little chit chat session.
^ Just reach home awhile only.
^ Tired.
^ Got to rest!!
^ BYE!!!
Ps: It has been along time since we last met!!Ps: I miss you guys!!Ps: Meet up soon!!Ps: Everything will be fine?Ps: I don wan to feel this again.Ps: I have to walk out.Ps: Pls take my hand.
I will end my post of the day @
11:50 PM