Wednesday, January 6, 2010
479: Back to school!!
^ School already started 3 days.
^ School life suck.
^ Then today after school rush back home to change and went out again.
^ Meet Eileen at Ion orchard.
^ Then accompany her to PAHQ for chingay practice.
^ Met Kenneth at PAHQ, so decide to cab down to JC CC to meet Jun Yong.
^ Meet him for dinner.
^ After dinner, went for meeting.
^ Meeting about next month project.
^ After meeting, when to Hong Kong cafe nearby for chit chat session.
^ Went home at 11plus.
^ Just reach home nt long ago.
^ Tml after school meeting Aaron for collecting our rental lens for our wedding shot on friday!!
^ Friday will be a super tiring day!!
^ Actual full day shoot!!
^ Tiring.
^ GTG!!
Ps: I will nv lie to you about my feeling!!Ps: What I told you is come from my bottom of my heart.Ps: I don care what they comment about me!Ps: As long as you know what kind of person am I can already!Ps: I miss you badly!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:58 PM