Tuesday, December 29, 2009
478: Damn it!!
^ Meet up with Eileen.
^ Went to the nature park nearby her house.
^ For taking photos for competition.
^ Evening time, meet up some of the classmates at Pasir Ris Park for BBQ.
^ Before tat, send Eileen to PAHQ for chingay training and went home to put things.
^ Once I reach, help to start fire this and tat.
^ Help to bbq food too.
^ Celebrate Decmeber babies bday too..
^ Send Sam, Elvis, Winnie and Wen Xiang home.
^ After sending Sam home, I realise tat I lost my phone.
^ Get Panic then faster drive back to the carpark and found.
^ But i think I was tooooo late.. The phone is gone.
^ Act smart put it on top of my car and then just drove off..
^ Damn it.. Damn Careless!!! Arh!!!
^ Then faster ask friends to help me keep calling and sms the phone.
^ Hope the person will return me the phone.
^ But the chances of getting it back is super hard.
^ After sending Elvis and Winnie, asked Wen Xiang to accompany me to pump patrol.
^ Send him home after tat.
^ Reach home being FUCK by mother like don know wat.
^ Arh.. Tired.. Gt to sleep.. Tml working..
Ps: Thanks for the weekend acccompany!!Ps: I love it.Ps: Thanks for the Brownie.Ps: I like it alot!Ps: First bake gift of friends.Ps: Bake For Me MORE!!! =]
I will end my post of the day @
1:21 AM