Monday, December 14, 2009
476: Haw Par Villa & Welcome back Lao Po. LOL!
^ Meet up with Airu, Yan Bin, Ming Zhen, Pei Shi and Eric @ HarboutFront MRT.
^ Had over Breakfast cum Lunch@ Vivo City.
^ Went to Haw Par Villa after that.
^ The gals wanna to go there so accompany them since I had my off day.
^ Went in the afternoon and the weather is damn hot.
^ Din take photos be coz of my Camera is hospitalize.
^ Use Eric camera to shoot some photos.
^ After Haw Par Villa, we went back to Vivo City.
^ When we reach Vivo City, I received Serene msg.
^ She told me my Lao Po(Camera) Can be collected..
^ So drag Eric along and let the gals have their whole time.
^ Once reach Nikon Center, take Q number then wait for my turn.
^ Pay of my change of parts this all then the forgot to change 1 of my parts..
^ Arh!!! So they give me 6month Warranty of my shutter.
^ Within the 6 months, I think got problem, can go back and change.
^ Also asked Serene to come out then had a little chat with her too.
^ After collected my Lao Po, went back to Vivo City to find the gals.
^ Went to Sentosa with the gals when we are back to Vivo City.
^ Stay at Sentosa till night then went back to Vivo City.
^ The gals wanna go to sky garden for chit chat.
^ So Eric and I decided to go home.
^ Just reach home nt long ago.
^ Tired.
^ Tml gonna wake up early to go uncle house.
^ TaTa!! ^^
Ps: 我舍不得!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:17 PM