Wednesday, December 9, 2009
475: Zombie Land and L4D2!!
^ Meet up with Sam, Orion, Elvis and Ah Huat.
^ Catch a movie at Ehub.
^ Watch Zombie Land.
^ Nice and funny show.
^ Rate 4/5 stars.
^ After movie, actually going back to school but we of change of plan.
^ Elvis went home be coz gastric pain.
^ So Orion, Sam, Ah Huat and me decide to cab down to katong play Lan.
^ Went to Play L4D2.
^ The game is damn cool and fun!!
^ 4 of us love it!!
^ Decide to go play again!!
^ After lan, went for lunch tea.
^ After lunch tea, everyone go home.
^ As for me, I went back to CC to find Chi Chuen about my chalet stuff but he's nt in.
^ So I decide to go home!!
^ Reach home and had dinner and watch tv.
^ Fall asleep while watching tv.
^ From 6pm i slept till 10.30pm..
^ OMG!! I so so so dead!!
^ Tonight can no need sleep already!! Arh!!
^ But i feel tired!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:37 PM