Thursday, November 26, 2009
470: Ninja Assassin!!
^ Lesson start 9 and end it at 3plus.
^ Went home can get change and went out again.
^ Meet up Eileen at AMK Mrt station then train down to PS to meet Airu and Ah Long.
^ Actually wanna watch 2012 but all the time is sold out or nt too late.
^ So we decide to watch Ninja Assassin.
^ Rate 4.5/5 star.
^ Is a nice show.
^ M18 but damn fucking bloody.
^ Before movie start, went for dinner.
^ After movie, went to SMU to find my photos for exhibition.
^ Wuhooo...
^ Went back home after that.
^ Was a tiring day.
^ Tml got to work.
^ GTG and BB!!
Ps: I think I should be single all the way.Ps: I cant control myself.Ps: I'm Sorry!!Ps: I'm angry and worried OK!! ( You know who you are!!)Ps: I just tired to answer any phone calls.
I will end my post of the day @
11:51 PM