Thursday, November 5, 2009
465: Welcome back Gal!!
^ Overslept today.
^ So drive to school.
^ On the way pick up Sam and Orion.
^ Go class together.
^ Lunch time went to Tampines to eat KFC.
^ After lunch back to class and study.
^ Once end school faster rush home to see grandma.
^ She's back from hospital loh.. Yay!!!
^ Then receive Pei Shan msg say meet up.
^ So went to meet up with her and Eric at Plaza Sing for dinner.
^ After dinner, walk around then send Eric to TPY to find Jin Ting.
^ Once drop him, send Pei Shan home.
^ Reach home get myself settle down and do my photography competition stuff!!
Ps: Welcome back gal!Ps: Miss ya alot!Ps: I got the rush feelings just now so stop myself.Ps: I'm SORRY!!Ps: Keep forcing myself nt to sob or wat!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:57 PM