Wednesday, October 28, 2009
464: Sorry!!
^ Wake up late Coz nt planning to go for morning lesson.
^ Be coz Afternoon lesson was cancel.
^ Wake up and drive mum to hospital and back home.
^ Went back school for meeting with teachers.
^ After meeting went back home.
^ Eat dinner this all.
^ Actually going hospital but nv go be coz going airport to send Eileen off.
^ She going Japan for some exchange program.
^ Was waiting for the time to pass.
^ Suddenly fall asleep and wake up at 9.30pm.
^ OMG!! I fall asleep and I cant make it to airport.
^ I promise Eileen tat I will go and be coz of my tiredness I cant make it.
^ So SORRY Eileen!!!
^ I broke my promise!!
^ Arh!!!
^ Sian..
^ Think tat's all for today!!
Ps: I'm so so so SORRY!!!Ps: Pls take care and waiting for you to come back!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:44 PM