Tuesday, October 27, 2009
463: Update!!
^ Nth much today actually.
^ Today wake up late.
^ Thought was going to late for class but in the reach school I still got 5mins to lesson start.
^ The bus driver drive quite fast.
^ Go for lesson this and tat.
^ Accidentally fall asleep in class for i think 5 to 10mins.
^ After school when to Tampines Mac with Orion, Jian Xiang and Sam.
^ Went to Tampines 1 to walk and Jian Xiang wanna collect his thing at Couple Lab.
^ After collecting, shared cab to school and Joo Chiat road.
^ Orion they all back to school for lesson as for me I went to take photos for competition.
^ Bloody hell tat uncle don know where is Joo Chiat CC and he drive damn fuck slow.
^ I think I drive faster than him.
^ Waste alot of my $$$.
^ Lucky I got borrow $$$ for Orion.
^ Went to take photos alone.
^ Walk around, See around, Take around.
^ Din take much and only take less than a hundreds of photos.
^ Went back home after that.
^ Fall asleep while watching TV.
^ Once wake up, eat dinner and Sweep cum Mop the floor.
^ Get to com after bath.
^ Think should be tat's all for today!!
^ Tml lesson start at 1.30!! Yay!!!
Ps: Missing you, you, you, you and you!!
I will end my post of the day @
12:00 AM