Sunday, August 30, 2009
436: Update of yesterday!!
^ Meet up airu to together.
^ Train to Orchard.
^ Walk to Nee Ann City Civic plaza to find Kenneth.
^ Once reach, do test shots.
^ Then go eat breakfast with Airu.
^ Busy the whole day.
^ Weather so hot.
^ Busy till 7plus then eat dinner.
^ Continue to be busy till event ends.
^ In the middle of the event, Moon, Udrena, Sister come and support me.
^ Ending of the event, Karen, Clarence, Lester, Vincent, Joycelyn and Santy come to support me.
^ After event, went eating with Karen, Clarence, Lester, Vincent, Joycelyn and Santy to Cineleisure to eat pasta.
^ I only drink.
^ After eating, Joycelyn and me went home.
^ The rest go watch FD 4.
^ Reach home around 12plus.
^ That's all.
Ps: Super great thanks to Moon, Udrena, Karen, Clarence, Lester, Vincent, Joycelyn, Santy and Sister come to support me!! Thanks ALOT!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!Ps: Yay!! Mummy Audrey is proud of me!!Ps: Was surprise that you came and talk me.
Ps: Nv see you online for days or even weeks.
Ps: Yes I do!! I still remember the date we went to ubin together.
Ps: I even still remember when we become friends.
Ps: Really have a good memories with you.
Ps: Take care.
I will end my post of the day @
5:49 PM