Monday, August 10, 2009
427: Update!!
^ Slack at home till evening time.
^ Went to Uncle house to collect car from dad.
^ Actually going Suntec to meet Kenneth and friends but last min change to Joo Chiat CC due to all of them cannot make it.
^ Then Eric come and find me and we headed to Joo Chiat CC.
^ Once Kenneth reach, Eric, me and him went to dinner then headed back too CC for meeting.
^ Today meeting is about the President's Challenge on end of this month.
^ Do preparing this all.
^ End of meeting, send Kenneth back home and Eric to TPY to meet Jin Ting.
^ After sending everyone back, Home Sweet Home.
^ Tat's All.
Ps: Be coz of you, I started listening to English songs.Ps: Thanks for all the English songs that you had send me.-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ps: Remember to call me OK!Ps: I wait for your call tml!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:08 PM