Wednesday, August 5, 2009
424: Update!!
^ Had Wire connection phase test in the morning.
^ Its so easy. (5min done)
^ Went to eat breakfast cum lunch.
^ After tat, went back to class for lesson.
^ After School, went to Tanjong Pagar MRT Station to meet sister.
^ Pass her something then go Raffles City to see camera bag.
^ Went to Panisular Plaza after that.
^ Wanna to ask Shi Fu to review my photos on last sunday wedding shooting.
^ Too bad, he nv come so I ask Shi Mu to help.
^ OMG OMG!!
^ All my photo GG liao sia..
^ CMI!!
^ After review finish, bus home.
^ Fall asleep on the way home.
^ Damn tired.
^ Reach home liao still fall back to sleep.
^ Just ate finish my dinner only.
^ Now going bath.
^ That's all for today!!
Ps: Thank you for making me realized my mistake.
Ps: Thank you for making me wake up.
Ps: Thank you for telling me those words.
Ps: Don know will you come my blog again or what, all I have to say is Thank you.
Ps: No matter what, I still treat you as a friend of mine.
Ps: Don care what happens b4, just want to say.
Ps: You forever is my friend.
Ps: That's all..
Ps: Yay!!
Ps: You can relax le.
Ps: D&T finish.
I will end my post of the day @
9:12 PM