Tuesday, August 4, 2009
422: Update!!
^ Din went to school today.
^ Pon School.
^ Meet Orion and Sam @ hougang interchange.
^ Bus to Far East plaza.
^ Then walk to Somerset MRT station to meet Jian Xiang and Francis.
^ Once everyone reach, we went Cineleisure.
^ Bought Movie ticket and Time Zone to play.
^ While playing, waiting for Guo Huat, Elvis, Saifu and Gim Huan to reach.
^ Everyone reach then go watch movie.
^ Watch "Hangover".
^ Damn Funny show. (Rate 4.5/5)
^ After movie, went to Paragon to see crumpler bag.
^ Dinner at Astons Cathay.
^ After dinner, went to Parklane for lan game.
^ Play "Left 4 Dead".
^ Damn Nice.
^ Home Sweet Home after the game.
^ Bus home.
^ Just reach home.
Ps: I will try my best to fulfill the 1st and the Last.
Ps: I give you my promise.
Ps: Jia You and Study Hard for Prelim and N level.
Ps: Love You!!
Ps: Thanks guys.
Ps: Yup. There's always a thing call "True Love".
Ps: YES!! I'm lucky and being "Bless".
I will end my post of the day @
10:44 PM