Sunday, August 2, 2009
420: Wedding Shooting!!
^ Wake up and eat breakfast.
^ Watch movie too.
^ Get prepare and went out.
^ When to uncle house for awhile.
^ Drive down to Seng Kang for Wedding shooting.
^ 1st time try. (Nervous and Stress!)
^ Star everything at 3plus.
^ Ran Here Ran There.
^ Couple Shots b4 dinner start.
^ Cut Cakes Shots, Group Shots, Family & Friends Shot.
^ Everything end at 8plus.
^ Drive back to uncle house to rest.
^ Fall asleep for awhile.
^ Home Sweet Home.
^ Photos will be upload to my
Flickr!! <--- Link!!
Ps: Super Tiring TODAY!!
Ps: Do alot of Running here and there!!
Ps: Super Light Dinner only!!
Ps: SORRY!!
Ps: Was Busying shooting so cant talk to you when you call!!
Ps: SORRY!!
Ps: Love You!! ^.^Msg: I think what you all say is right!!
Msg: Is Time for me to think what the FUCK am I doing!!
Msg: Is time for me to think what should or Should't do!!
Msg: Cannot like that go on!!
Msg: I must be serious with everything!!
Msg: Change Target = Change Heart Easily very fast!!
Msg: I must wake up already!!
Msg: If nt, I will lose my love ones 1 by 1..
Msg: Friends, Buddies, Brothers, Sisters all GONE!!
Msg: I must do what I have to do!!
Msg: I will be serious NOW ONWARDS!!
Msg: Thanks Pei Shan, Eric, Jin Ting.
I will end my post of the day @
11:55 PM