Friday, July 31, 2009
417: Update!!
^ Finally din overslept again.
^ Thanks to Jian Xiang for the morning call.
^ Meet Gang at Tampines Interchange.
^ Having retest class test for today.
^ After test, go for breakfast then back to class again.
^ After school went Tampines Mall to play Max Tune with Sam.
^ Train down to Sim Lim Square to check out the price for SB-900.
^ Bus down to Mustafa Centre too.
^ God Bless me that I found the flash I dieing looking for damn long.
^ Finally got my SB-800. YAY!!
^ Dad Friend drive me to Hougang Polyclinic to meet Adeline and her friend.
^ Cab down to Riverview Mall.
^ Walk awhile then Cab back to Koven.
^ Send both of them back.
^ Home Sweet Home.
Ps: Study for ur Prelim and N Level!!
Ps: Jia You Jia You!!
Ps: I will do well for my event and Wedding shooting de!!
Ps: Thanks for helping me to pray!!
I will end my post of the day @
10:49 PM