Tuesday, July 28, 2009
415: Update!!
^ Went to school as usual.
^ After lesson, train down to City Hall.
^ Then walk to Peninsula Plaza and Funan IT Mall.
^ Same old thing as yesterday.
^ Find Flash.
^ Same result again.
^ After searching, went to find Pei Rong and chat with her awhile.
^ Then went to Shi Fu there to slack awhile.
^ Bus back home.
^ Eat dinner and get prepare to go out.
^ Drive to Koven Mac to meet Airu and Eric.
^ Do Home work.
^ 10plus Home Sweet Home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Jess,
just finish looking at ur perf photo.
Seems like you are doing well over there.
Just Jia You Jia You with ur studies!!
After looking at those photos,
started to miss you again.
Haiz.. Just keep thinking
when you are coming back.
Seriously,
I Miss You Gal!!
(I know you don have my blog URL)
(So I can say whatever things I wan say)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ps: Sorry.
Ps: Hope you don angry ok!! =]
I will end my post of the day @
11:41 PM