<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Y Camp Ice Breaking/Meeting Buddy day..

Morning overslep then faster rush to prepare everything then go out of my house.. Actually meet my Y camp friends at Pasir Ris Mrt station.. In the end I was late.. So went to the place we suppose to go to meet Y camp Friends.. Once I reach, they just started.. Just nice.. Then play Ice Breaking, meet buddies, tour around the school, sharing session this all.. Everything end at 1.30 like tat then went to Tampines meet Gim Huan and her friend for lunch.. After lunch, everyone go home.. Then I take bus 31 from Tampines all the way to Boon Keng.. WTH.. The bus ride was like 1hr then reach Boon Keng... WTH!!! Then once I reach then I walk all the way in to my grandma house to take something.. After I take the things already, walk all the way back to Boon Keng Mrt station there to take bus then take bus home.. On The Way back, suddenly gastric started to pain liao.. WTH.. Then once rest home, rest and sleep till 8 like tat mum ask me go eat doctor.. Then Doctor say is eat too much oily food and din have a propler timing for my every meal... After doctor, start packing my camp stuff coz tml I'm going 4days 3nights camp liao so have to pack.. While packing half way, dad ask me drive to office to open the door 1 of this friend.. And I know him too.. He use to stay my house b4 and bought Play station for me to play.. Hehe.. Damn long nv meet him liao.. Haha.. After open the door for him, I went back home and continue packing.. Just finish only.. Tat's all for today.. Gotna rest early.. Tml have to chiong Camp!!

Y CAMP!!
HERE I COME!!
Team Ninja!!

Ps: Thanks for caring me and the morning msg.. You lighten my day.
Ps: Gotna miss you alot for this 4days and 3nights..
Ps: I really miss you so much..

I will end my post of the day @
11:58 PM