Friday, June 12, 2009
Night Shooting/Class Test.
Morning went back school for class test. After class test go tampines to buy something then back home. Reach home rest awhile then get myself prepare then go out liao.. Meet Pei Shan at AMK station but is meet in the train.. Then take train together to City Hall to meet Jabez then go IT fair. On the way to Suntec, Eric call me then ask where am I then meet together and go IT fair.. After IT fair, went to Studio and wait for stanley to come. Preview photo then go Merlion Park and take night shots.. Din really got the mood to take photo be coz of something.. Then after shooting go back studio slack while then go home le.. But b4 going home, Pei Shan, Eric, Desmond and me went to Funan Mac to eat dinner.. After dinner then Home Sweet Home liao.. Upload photos now..




I like you.Do You know tat??But I know I'm nt ur cup of tea.If I tell you my feelings for you, I know what thing will happen.So I rather don try to say out.I just don wan to go back to the past.We need time to know each other more.Ps: Hope Elmo will accompany you all the way.
Ps: I'm living in the past which bad things happen.
Ps: Just cant see the happy face on you when you receive Elmo.
Ps: I know I'm stupid but I just cant open my mouth.
Ps: I know once my open my mouth and say something out, bad things going to be happen again.
Ps: Attachment starting in 1 month time, lesser time to chat le.
Ps: Pls give me some good memories for you and me hao ma?
Ps: I don care what ppl says. As long as what are we doing, we are clear. Tat's enough.
I miss you
I will end my post of the day @
11:50 PM