Friday, June 12, 2009
Just a post..
Was late for class due to overslep.. Haa.. Then met Pei Shan on the bus to school.. Once reach class, teacher was nt teacher but slacking.. And the class like only less than 10 student. Haha.. All go holidays liao.. LOL!! Once brk, take bus back to Tampines eat Mac for lunch.. After lunch, go Tampines Mall walk walk also on the another hand help Pei Shan see the Elmo bear how much.. After see the price liao then go back school for project lesson. Stay in the class for awhile then go TPY do survey for my group project.. After survey, headed to City hall with Wen Xiang and his friend to IT fair. Walk the whole IT fair and help cousin find Laptop.. After IT fair, I go home and wen Xiang go out with his friend.. On the way home was thinking of dinner but when I reach home, my mum din buy my dinner.. WTH.. I no need eat liao.. Rest awhile then go bath and do revision for later class test.. Now going to sleep le.. Good night.. Tat's all..
2 stupid photo taken at Toy'R'Us Tampines.
By me:

Fu, Lu, Shou.
By Orion:

Haha.. Damn Funny la.. LOL!!!
Ps: I just wanna talk to you more.
Ps: I just wanna to spend my time with you.
Ps: I just wanna to say something out But i CANT!!
Ps: I miss you.
I will end my post of the day @
1:41 AM