<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, June 24, 2009


371: Unenjoyable Outing

Went to Hougang interchange meet P.S then took bus together to Pasir Ris to meet Eric and J.T then go Changi together.. Once reach Changi Village, take our breakfast first then headed to jetty to take boat to ubin.. Reahc Ubin liao then go rent bike then go cycle le.. Cycle till noon time then back to jetty for lunch.. On the way back, suddenly it started to rain so 4 of us went to find a place to wait for the rain to stop then continue cycle back to jetty.. Once rain stop, faster headed back to jetty and had our lunch.. Before we have finish our lunch, it started to rain again and it rains heavily.. So stuck there then no choice sit down there and chit chat.. After rain stop, contiune again.. Cycle to Chek Jawa.. Then when on the way out, it started rain again.. Then faster cycle back to jetty and return the bike and get change then back to singapore le.. Reach singapore le, take bus to tampines then P.S go back home then Eric, J.T and me go Mac eat and slack till 10 plus then back home.. Tat all for today.


I like you..
I wan to you my feelings towards you.
I wan you to be a gal tat's accomany me.
But I just no confident..












Ps: Hope you enjoy today.
Ps: Sorry for the annoying.
Ps: Whatever I do today, is just wan you to be happy.
Ps: Sorry, I just keep it to my heart.
Ps: Sorry, I nt confident at all.

I will end my post of the day @
11:29 PM