<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, May 9, 2009


1st attended Malay Wedding!!

Overslep then faster get my ass to prepare everything and went to bishan to meet Crystal. Took train together to Commonwealth MRT station to meet Liyana and Huda.. But Liyana was late she call us to go first.. Once Huda reach, 3 of us take train together to Jurong MRT station to meet Jia Min, Kai and Xuan.. While waiting for some of the gang, Huda needs to buy a new shoes and the 5 of us accompany her go buy. After she bought her shoes when to MRT station to meet Shai and Liyana. Once they reach, we went to lvl 2 starbucks to slack and wait for Joel, Erna, Samantha and Jenna to reach.. Once everyone reach, all of us walk together to the wedding place. Opps.. Forgot to say whoes wedding i'm attending.. Is Zee mother wedding.. 1st time in my life i'm going to a malay wedding.. Is a small wedding.. Don say liao.. Then after wedding, all of us went to Jurong Point walk awhile and take photo.. After tat everyone take train together.. But everyone go different way and place.. Some of them go orchard, some of them go dye hair and some of them JB.. As for me, I have no way to go, I went to AMK to find Daivd and Jane coz they over there singing K.. Once I reach, I msg David then he told me 5pm jiu finish liao but in the I wait until 7 then they come out.. OMG!!! Let me wait so long.. Wanna go off by 7 de but they come out at 6.58.. LOL!! Then after they come out, we went to KFC to eat dinner then go Mac and slack awhile.. Took bus home with David and on the bus saw Raymond then walk back home together.. Tat's all for today.. Oh ya.. I today make a new friend. His name call Alex.. David and Jane Buddy.. I shall upload some photos now!!






Just wanna say, I Love SP Campers Friends!!
You guys ROX!!

Ps: Next time pls tell ppl the actual timing!! Pls don let ppl wait there for nth.. I hate ppl doing tat.. And if the time is extended, pls let ppl know.. Like tat he/she wont be waiting for nth and stand down there just like an idiot!!

I will end my post of the day @
11:52 PM