Sunday, April 19, 2009
Event Shooting!!
Wake up early on sunday morning.. Sian.. But no choice, today got event shooting at Joo Chiat CC.. But this time event shooting got pay one.. Haha.. 1st time sia.. LOL!!! Then once event start, Eric and me keeping shooting till the end of the event.. Very tiring and challaging.. Need to run here and there to shoot.. After event, had our lunch at CC and after eating, Eric went home then as for me, I went back office and Mount Faber Safra to sign my OJT.. Once I reach there, no one was there but I have no choice to wait for ppl come. Almost 3, Erna and Joshua came then I sign my OJT then slack awhile then went off already. Take 1 big round to go home. From safra take bus to clark quay then change bus to hougang.. Go 1 big round which I can just take train home but I don wan.. Once reach home, rest awhile then go uncle house to eat dinner.. After dinner, drove my cousin to Koven for Beancurd session then also help family to buy too. Then drove back then slack awhile then come back home.. Rest, bath and come online.. Tat's all for today..
I will end my post of the day @
10:30 PM