Saturday, March 21, 2009
Yesterday!!
Wake up then eat breakfast then slack awhile then go online. While online, Bernice msn me and ask me whether wanna to meet her and Samantha at Vivo then I say ok.. So around 1plus get myself prepare then go out liao. When I reach Hougang Mrt station, saw Samamtha then take train together.. Then next stop Irene come into the train coz Samantha meet her.. In the end go 1 big round, everyone meeting together. So Samamtha, Irene and me take train to Vivo together. Once reach there, Samantha wanna to go Nike shop to change her watch but in the end, no sock then no choice next time then go back. After tat, 3 of us went to Starbucks for Samantha wanna to drink something. After she bought her drinks, we walk to Harbout front de Subway to meet Jia Min and Crystal.. We had our early dinner there, while eating, also waiting for Bernice to come meet us then take bus together to the camp site there to meet the rest. Once reach camp site, put down our things then go and help to do things already. Do things till evening time, start to do my job, "TAKE PHOTO TIME!!".. LOL!! Then run here and there to take photo and on the same time helping the rest with the preparation of the camp fire thing. Around 8, we start the camp fire then Bernice and me run here and there to take photo. After camp fire, every student back to sleep then the trainers got meeting then after meeting everyone went back to sleep too..
Today!!
Wake up early to come back home from camp site coz I forgot to bring something for the Course today. Then no choice got to wake up early then rush home then rush back to school for "basic leadership course". In the end, I still late for my course. After the course, Eric and me went to Tampines Mac to eat lunch then go home. Actually meeting CGmates they all but I'm too tired already I cant move. Then fall asleep till evening time then reply karen msg and say tat I'm sorry and cant make it for the dinner and pool.. Then wake up eat dinner then bath then come online then post.. That's all!!
Camp fire photos!!



























































Lastly
Thanks Eric, Airu, Mei Xuan, Sharon and Wee Teack
For the belated bday present!!
Thanks guys!! Love you guys!!

The Gift from you guys!!
One more last thing.
From Airu!!
Bought back from Indonesia!!

I will end my post of the day @
11:04 PM