Friday, February 6, 2009
Nervous Meeting!!
Today have my CCA first meeting of 2009. Before tat, the leaders and teachers have their own meeting talking about the event this few months and wat we going to do. After tat our meeting, all of us headed to Lecture Theatre for the meeting of new members. First, Mdm Masin do the talking first. Talk about event going on this few months. Then my turn to do the talking!!! OMG!!! I was damn nervous and I don know wat to say. Plus this is my first time talking to so many ppl. I just cant continue talking. Talk abit then stop, talk abit then stop again. But thanks for the members, leaders and teacher for giving me encouge by clapping their hands. Then slowly everything goes well. When we finish our meeting, suddenly some student came but the meeting is over then I have to berfi them again. But thank God I can talk if there's only a few members infront of me. After telling them everything, Eric, Sam and me took bus together but Sam went to Boon Lay then as for Eric and me, we went to Joo Chiat CC at Ketong. Both of us going to help out with arranging tables and chair for tml CNY dinner but before going to CC there, we went for our dinner first then go there. After eating, went to CC find Kennth then he ask both us to help with the arranging chair and pack chocolate into red packet. Do this and tat till 9plus then go home. Just reach home 1hr ago only. Then do this and tat till now then come post. Tat's all.. Got to sleep early got tml still have photo shooting at the CC for CNY dinner.
I will end my post of the day @
11:58 PM