Friday, January 9, 2009
Waiting and wondering!!
As normal, go school this and tat then after accompany Sam and Francis to city hall. They went there to interview job, as for me, I went to Funan find Pei Rong coz Eric is at her shop so went there find them. When reach her shop then chit chat awhile then went to breach road and find Beng then take bus together to Koven to eat Dao Hua. After finish eating, all of us went home. Went reach home watch tv till fall asleep again. Around evening time, Airu call me and ask me whether wanna go compass point to have our dinner with Eric but b4 that go back secondary school find her. Today my secondary school having CCA day. So she went back and help. After putting down the phone, I went to prepare then go back secondary school find her and some teachers tat have teach me b4. Chat with them awhile then go liao. B4 going off to compass point, accompany Airu friend to wait for her sister come fetch her. After she left, we walk to the bus stop and wait for bus. We wait for awhile then the bus come coz we miss the previous bus. Once reach compass point, went to eat dinner then go walk walk awhile. After walking awhile, I called dad and ask him where is he and ask him come fetch me, Airu and Eric home. Actually wanna to drive de but dad say he drive so let him drive loh. Then reach home watch tv this all then come online and post. Think just stop here bah.. Tml having outing with CG mates to Botanic Garden for picnic. Wuhoo!! Can go there for shooting already. Yay.. Got to have more sleep then go shoot shoot shoot tml.
Hope I can help youbut I don think I can help you with anything.Just hope you are doing well.Get well soon.Drink more water andtake more rest.From after cca fair ends,I was like looking for youin the school.But I just cant find you at all.Just wanna to meet you again.Wherever I go, I willlook around me.See whether you are some wherearound me which I can look at you again.But fate are like tat,like to play with ppls feelings.Haiz..Just hope the day will come.13days to JAPAN
I will end my post of the day @
11:50 PM