Overslep today then nv went for care lesson.. Only for go Math lesson. On the way to school meet Wen Xiang on the bus then go Tampines interchange together to meet Sam. When reach school, both of them wan to eat so went to cafe 1 to eat. After eating go back class then study this and tat.. Then teacher say do finish work can go off already. And was meeting Airu at Orchard but too early so went to cafe 1 with classmate and slack. While waiting for Airu msg, also msg susu ask her wat time of school then meet her. Actually thought tat meeting Susu after school then take train together coz she got Chingay rehreasal to go but her friend wanna to go for interview for SC. And I was nv thought of interview so long till 5plus Airu call me and ask me where am I then I say I still in school. She ask me nt to go already in a angry way.. SORRY AIRU!!! Then go msg Eric then see he wat time off school then go home together. When he off school already, meet him and take bus back home together. Tat's all!!
AIRU!!! SORRY for Pang Say you.. Wo Bu Shi Gu Yi De!! I promise this is the FIRST and the LAST time already.. SORRY SORRY!!
Ping Kee, Thanks for the encourage words and telling me tat both of us will Gong Ping Jing Zhen!! But I cant. Coz I know her secret. So I have to treat her like what I told you, as a sister to me.
Msg of the day. A hug today make my day bright. Hope to meet you more. Hope can go home together even though both of us 1 stay West and 1 stay East!!
Meet Pei Fen And take photo with her Nikon DSLR camera Nikon MB-D80(Battery Grip) Nikon Speedlight SB-800 Nikon 50mm F1.8 or F1.4 Prime Lens
Nikon D300 or D700 Body Class 3 licensea
100% Freedom!! Laptop
Creative 5.1 speakers
Own room
Police Force(Traffic Police) as NS
All edition of Need For Speed
More course for photography
Know more Friends
A job that earn $$$ No stress from school work< Cos graduate loh!!
Nissan Silvia RC full set
A car if got $$$
My Loves!!
My Part time lover
Family
Friends
Life Brothers
(Eric,Wee Teck, Raymond Tan)
Life Sisters
(Airu, Mei Xuan)
God sister
(Udrena, Jia Zhen, Sharon,
Shu Min, Si Ying Jie, Crystal,
Patricia Sis)
Special Friend
(Jess Ho)
Pets (Dog and Hamster)
DSLR Nikon D80
YEP Teammates
Y Camp Turtles
Collecting toy Car
Photography
Fishing