Friday, January 30, 2009
Movie again!!
Today went to school to meet Moon to pass her something tat I get it for her and Edvin. Then after passing her the thing then went back to class do work and this and tat. After school went to Noobs for lunch. While eating, also waiting for Udrena to come school coz need to pass her something too. But in the end, I went home coz meeting Airu and Eric for movie again. Reach home prepare everything then go out. Meet Airu first then went to Koven meet Eric. After meeting Eric, 3 of us took train to PS cathay to watch "Love Matters". First we buy the ticket then go for dinner at PS food court then went back Cathay to watch the show. After movie, went PS walk walk awhile then go home le. On the way home, mum call me and tell me tat my uncle, aunty and cousins come to my house then try my very best to get home ASAP then chat with them this and tat till just now. Go bath first then come online. Tat's all!!
Oh ya!! On the way to PS, my teacher called me and tell me tat she will bringing 1 of the photo I taken at cambodia for another
competition again!! Cool!! Hopefully is a great start for me in this year!! YAY!!!
To someone!!Don know whether should I saymy harddisk spoil is a Gd news or Bad news.Coz in my harddisk got alot of photo taken by me.And files and documents too..Haiz.Even the photos tat both of uswent to singapore flyers de photos also all gone!!Isit God wan me to totally forget you andwould let me keep a single photo of you and me??Just hope so!!Just like you walk your wayand I walk my walk.Nv met each other again!!Tat's the end of friendship.Isit like this??Msg of the day.
Don know wat to do!!
Just keep thinking of you!!
Haiz!!!
What should I do!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:51 PM