<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, January 5, 2009


1st day of the school!!
1st incidence of year!!

Meet Beng then go school together and go Tampines interchange meet Sam then go school together. Reach school saw Jia Hao and say Hi then went to class loh. Reach class this and tat till off school. Went to eat at cafe 1 then saw Joel then told him i going to help teacher with the CCA fair thing then he say come along with me. So both of us go find teacher. Do this do tat till 1plus then go home. But b4 going home, meet 1 incidence. When just alight for bus 31 and I walk pass a aunty and she just FALL beside me. And I was like WAT HAPPEN!!! Then faster check the aunty isit ok but she don reply to me and lie down there.. Talk to her and no reply and everyone around me was like looking at a show and no one came to help me. But luckily a lady came and ask me wat happen then she say she call for help. So she went and suddenly the aunty stood up and ask wanna need my help and she reject my help then just walk off and I was like super blur. The lady came back and ask me where's the aunty then I told her wat happen then just walk off already. My heart almost drop out on tat moment.. Just then a aunty walk pass me too and ask me the same thing. I told her wat happen too. Then she tell me better be careful if something happen to tat aunty, the police will come to me and ask me Question.. Haiz. Why this kind of thing happen to me.. After tat incidence, saw some classmates then accompany them go CS take phone and go walk walk awhile then go home already. Tat's all for today. Hope things will go good tml.

1st:
No matter wat Happen,
just cheer up.
I wan to see a happy smile on ur face.
Pls don be so down.
I like the cheerful of you,
nt the emo of you.
Support you all the way!!

2nd:
Hope will be friendship forever!!
Nt like last year!!
Quarrel for nth but stupid shit things
and misuderstanding!!
I don wan to give you
wrong idea of wat am I doing or wat.
Just a simple friendship with you.
I know sometime I do thing
quite over,
but I will stop myself on it.
So pls give me some thing!!

3rd:
Just let things goes smoothly.
No more tears from you.
I hope to see a cheerful of you.
Like crazy gal like tat.
Make niose this all.
Do take care and cheer up too.
Hope you meet ya soon and in school too.


Msg of the day.
3 of you,
do take care and
cheer up.
Look on the bright side!!
Like wat you guys friends told you.

I miss you Patricia Sis!!
Hope things will goes well
tml on the cca fair.
Jia You Jia You!!
17days to JAPAN!!

I will end my post of the day @
11:41 PM