Sunday, December 7, 2008
Today was a great fun day.
"ITE CE/Children Medical Fund "Share The X'mas Dream Project 2008"
Wake up to morning call Orange Potato Mouse then wash up this and tat and on com to use. Then noon time went back school help Edvin with a event photo shooting. 2plus must reach school. Haha.. Then once reach school get prepare everything and when everyone comes I just have to keep shooting.. Shoot here shoot there.. First play a small game at the event hall with them, then we started move to the cafe 2 downstair de open area to play some more games. Play around 1hr like tat then went back to event again. Once we get back to the event hall, the kids and their family members started to make Christmas card. After making christmas card, gether everyone to take a group then follow by prize giving and refrushment time. After the refrushment time, another prize giving again and it is the last event of the whole day. The whole event ended at 6plus. Then stay in school to help out of the clearing thing till 8 and Edvin ride me Orchard Far East coz I wanna to go find Orange Potato Mouse and as for Edvin need to go city hall buy present. Then find Orange Potato Mouse for awhile then I off to home alreaday. Now 2plus already and I very tired now. Think tml then upload the photos. Oh ya, I make quit a number of new friends today. And nt forgetting Michelle.. Haha.. Having fun taking photos of each other. Will upload the photos tml. Gtg sleep already.. TIRED!!!
Blue Potato Mouse Miss Orange Potato MouseTo Edvin,
Thanks for the ride and Jia You for your Standart Chart Run..
10 days to go.
Jia You Jia You
I will end my post of the day @
1:59 AM