Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Today wake up and eat breakfast then help sis with her fish tank thing then go prepare to go for my warm up lesson today. Coz 2.45 I having my driving test. Then go for the last warm up lesson. Reach there liao, do warm up and this and that. Then 2.30 go back driving school then go rest and wait for the tester to come. I was the 3 one to go out. After driving test, go back to the tester room and the tester tell me where is my mistake this all. Lastly the tester say
PASS!! On tat moment I was so happy to heard tat man.. Haha. Finally pass the driving test. After getting the result went outside to take my q number and after tat msg my friends. On the same time also call my father and mother to tell them the result. After awhile, was my turn to get my QDL de the counter ppl say must watch finish the video then can take. So she ask me go watch the video and then go take my QDL. After taking, call father again see where is he. Coz early time I call him and tell him the result, he told me tat he is around the area so I ask him whether can send me back to school anot. Coz I have event in school today so go back and help. Back to just now, after taking my QDL went outside find father then send me back to schoo. Reach school le find teacher then go take photo till 5plus then go back home le.. Then watch tv this all then come online and update.

My QDL!!

My Result.. YAY!!
Just wanna to thanks all my friends tat wish me.
Thanks alot man..
I will end my post of the day @
11:09 PM