Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Today after driving lesson then went back home to eat lunch first then meet Eric at Hougang Mall interchange. Then wheelock to collect my phone coz i bring to service. Actually meeting Susu de but too bad she overslep. Haha.. Then bo bian la. After collecting my phone the both of us take bus to bugis then walk to Sim Lim tower coz Eric wanna find things for his dad. After finding Eric father things, we went to China Town walk walk and go eat. After China Town, we walk to The Central to eat dinner but only Eric eat coz my mum got cook at home. After dinner, went to Koven to walk awhile then go home loh. Then now nth to do then come blog.
OMG!!
Worry!!
Just another 10plus hours I'm taking my driving test already..
Very scare and neavous. Don know whether can pass anot.
But I hope and must pass this time.
Just hope.
Just hope.
I will end my post of the day @
10:13 PM