Sunday, December 14, 2008
Msg!! Msg!! Msg!!
Like wat I had say in the last post.
Its all about "Misunderstanding".
I think I say wat also no use de.
All will not get into ur ears.
(IF)
No matter how you avoid or ignore me.
I just wanna to say.
I really wan a friend like you.
I also din expect tat the both of us
will be quite close in a short time.
I really don wan this kind of thing happen.
I treasure the friendship and time together b4.
Don know you will come my blog and take a look anot.
But I just wanna to say
I wan like last time,
You Shuo You Xiao de.
I don wan quarrel or what anymore.
Tat's all i wanna to say.
Is up to you to believe wat I say..
I will end my post of the day @
11:14 PM