Monday, December 29, 2008
Movie:
Yes ManTake Care Airu!! =]Today woke up early and sending Airu to Vivo City. But nt I drive la. At first, I overslep then quickly get prepare then go her house down stair to meet her and Eric. Having light early breakfast with her. After eating, she went up to her house and take ur things then come down with her dad. Her dad drive us to Vivo City. Reach Vivo liao, she went to find her teacher first then back to us chit chat. After her checking in and set off, Eric and me went to Ya Kun Kaya Toast to eat our breakfast again. As we eating our breakfast, we also waiting for Beng and Wee Teck to come. Once they arrive, the 4 of us went to GV to buy our movie ticket. Watch "YES MAN". It is a very great, nice and funny show.. Laughing all the way.. Haha.. After movie went to shop and walk walk awhile then walk to Harbourfront center to eat our lunch. We ate KFC as our lunch. After lunch, Wee Teck wanna to Cannon Center to hand his pay thing. After tat, we get out of Vivo and went to Eunos then took bus to CDC. Went there because Wee Teck wanna to do his Emrolment of BTT. Finally he went to take his stupid theory test already. LOL!! After finish emrolment, went back home to help Sis to buy dinner then went out again. Went to Upp Serangoon Road which is near Koven Mrt station for dinner. Had curry rice for dinner. After dinner, went bought duo hua and bring home for dad and mum. Then watch tv this all then come online liao. Tat's all.
Nth to do and snap so stupid photos.

AIRU!!FASTER COME BACK!!I STARTED TO MISS YOU LIAO!!LOL!!SUSU!!GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST FOR TML RESULT!!HOPE TO SEE YOU WHEN SCHOOL REOPEN!!Msg of the day.
Just happen to think back
the things when I'm alone.
I don wan go think and go do it again le.
I just scare of losing it again.
You are just important to me for now onwards.
now finally things are turning good so
I just don anyhow think or do.
Just remain is the best.
I will end my post of the day @
10:00 PM